Friday, March 29, 2013

Up a little but that's okay

So I just got back from the doctor's office. I'm at 109 with all my clothes on, which means I'm probably 108. I'm okay with that. I'm a little bummed out because I intend to eat chinese food in a little while. Took five laxatives. Wicked excited that I was able to fake health. See, here's the thing. I'm not really that thinny. 105, 106, 107 looks fine on my body. My doctor sees me as just really healthy. So I can dump down 10 more pounds before I worry about anything.

At work things are stressful. Student teacher's college advisor is a stupid woman. She hasn't done her job and now I have to prove that I've been doing mine. She's pretending that I never contacted her or voiced any of my concerns to her. Bullshit! I gave her copious notes and verbally expressed my concerns to her.  I will NEVER work with a student teacher ever again. I don't even think I'll talk to one!

No comments:

Post a Comment