Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fucking racist facebook friends

So I just got into it with some conservative retard who grew up in a nice house with plenty of food and clothes and supportive parents and has her parents paying for her home while she "figures" it out down in DC. Bullshit. She posted this ridiculous link of a doctor who bad mouthed his patient for having a gold tooth and tattoos and was on medicaid. So, yeah, that's pretty obviously racist. I think that's obvious to anyone reading this. But it goes well beyond this. That man, Straner Jones (or whatever) is a doctor. His job is to heal the sick, to repair wounds and to offer help free of judgment. That's his JOB. But he is obviously busy passing judgments, and making racist statements to notice that a tattoo or a gold tooth is much cheaper than, say a biopsy. Yeah, gold teeth are a hell of a lot cheaper! Anyway, what bothered me is that my parents didn't really have it together when I was a kid, and if the government hadn't stepped in and helped out then I wouldn't have had braces and while that seems small and isn't that big a deal but having a good smile and not being terrified to open your mouth is a big deal when it's you! Trust me! So yeah, I own some nice clothing, and yeah I own a home, and yeah I have a job that provides me with health insurance. None of those things means that I have the right to pass judgment on who gets aid and who doesn't. That's not my place. Why is it Christians never leave the judging to this god they all pretend exists?


No comments:

Post a Comment