Saturday, March 30, 2013

Feeling sick feels so good

It's really hard to go back to normal. It's so weird to think that last year at this time I was forty fatty pounds overweight.  I was eating anything and everything I could get my hands on. And the weirdest part of all was that I was buying up cute dresses and thinking I looked good. Bleck!  I look at the pics of myself and want to throw up.

I took six laxatives to get the rest of the nonsense out of my body. Tomorrow I'm going running again. I think I'll do it on the treadmill, possibly one of the last inside runs I'll have to endure before I get to run outside.  I'm thinking I'll be able to get outside soon!

Anyway, I'm off to finish my paper. I have this paper for history class due, and I used yesterday and today to edit it down to nine pages. It was at 12... yeah it's at 15 now. Fuck my life.

At any rate, hooray for me. I'm already dying whore thin...




No comments:

Post a Comment