Saturday, March 16, 2013

I want a puppy

I think a cute dog would be a good healthy addition to my life. I love my husband, I love my cat, but I want something that is a little more than a cat and a little less than my husband. I'd like to have a running buddy, and a couch potato. Don't get me wrong, as I type both the cat and Michael are asleep on the couch (they can't stay up for 48 hours, WTF?). I'd like a great big dog to take out and have people say "holy crap that girl is walking an ugly horse!" Or a smaller dog like a dachshund, put him in the basket of my bicycle. We could go for bike rides in Boston and Newport RI. I'd like that. I need to get a dog. I think it's therapeutic as well. I have to keep my body and mind healthy knowing that I'm in charge of, and responsible for, this other living thing. Somebody get me a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment