Friday, March 15, 2013

107.0! YEAH!

So I played basketball on the faculty team last night. Yeah, it was every bit as ridiculous as you would imagine a 5'0" 107lb woman trying to block an 8 foot tall senior to be. I had a blast, looked terrible, ran a lot, nearly fainted, didn't make any shots and passed well. Today at school every student kept insisting I was "adorable" so it's nice to know that they think I'm "tiny" "too skinny" "so little" and translate to "terrible at sports". I was pretty good at running! I'm a fast little bugger.

Sitting here empty and loving it. Had toast at breakfast with tea. Lunch was a yogurt and apple. There were baked goods and I bought plenty, ate a whoopie pie and two cupcakes and didn't feel the slightest bit bad. For dinner I had a piece of toast and tea, just wasn't hungry. Feeling uninterested in food these days. Very proud that I stepped on the scale and saw 107.0 starring at me at the end of the day. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment