Wednesday, March 13, 2013

107! YES THANK YOU!!

So hooray! I'm finally down to 107. Hopped on the scale just today and saw the beautiful little number. Yes, thank you thank you thank you! I flipped out and just started shouting "yeah, bitch, that's how it do!" Like all of the sudden I'm the world's teeniest gansta rapper!

Just plowed back a tuna sub. Tomorrow is the faculty v. seniors basketball game. Pretty excited. But a little worried. I obviously can't take my laxatives tomorrow, as I really do not intend to poop on the gym floor... but I'll have to eat tomorrow. I'm going to play basketball. Ugh. I have no idea what to do.

I'll figure it out. I can always jut starve and purge Friday and focus on water and purging all weekend. I'm only 2 pounds away from Spring goal. I can't believe it! Starvation diet works!

No comments:

Post a Comment