Saturday, March 16, 2013

Have you seen some inches?

Because I've lost 'em! Hooray! Starvation does pay off you just have to keep going!
So weight: 107.0
Hips/bum: 34.5
Arm: 9.25
Waist: 23.5
Thigh: 20

YES!!!!  20 inch thigh. So I'm 2 pounds away from my goal weight for the Spring, and 2 inches away from my goal thigh size. I think an 18inch thigh is good, maybe consider going to 16 or even 14 inches. I want to be nice and slim and lovely.

What kills me is the looks I'm catching from people. Like being slim became a crime a few years ago. I could be covered in piercing and tattoos and people would feel bad for starring because they are passing judgment, or conversely I could be a big nasty beasty 300 dumper and then people wouldn't stare because it's wrong. But I'm tiny so it's not only okay to stare and glare, but to actually grab my arm, pinch my skin and comment freely. I'm little, not a child. Get off.

Also, look at all the chemicals people pore into their body to lose weight. Just don't eat food. Then there's all the chemicals in their food, and that could be avoided.  But best of all, we are going to have universal healthcare... so it's our responsibility to keep our bodies as slim and healthy and possible to keep the cost off of our fellow countrymen. I don't get it. So I'm slim and little and clearly healthy, people should be looking at me, wiping the glares off their faces and saying "I should eat less and run more so my neighbor doesn't have to buy my insulin." Also all that food could go to others. It's so greedy to eat! Just greedy greedy greedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment