Sunday, March 10, 2013

ARGH!

It's getting harder and harder to hide food in this fucking house. Every time we leave the house to run an errand Michael wants to grab lunch somewhere. So today it was Fridays. The lowest calorie meal... 750, it's a salad DRIPPING... No, DROWNING in salad dressing. Jesus! It was all I could do to shove the fatty chicken and soggy veggies down my throat with a smile on my face.

Don't get me wrong, I love my husband. I just wish he would let me fast and eat when I felt like it. 2000 calories is ridiculous. No person really truly needs 2000 calories a day. That's just stupid thinking. At most, MOST, a person needs about 1000, and I run just fine on 500. I've been doing 500 cals a day for weeks and I feel great. Toast, apple, yogurt, carrots. Lots of water. That's all you need people. Stop eating so much, it's just greedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment