Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Stress eating and purging

So the situation with student teacher has become much more complicated as his advisor has decided to attack me. According to her she is surprised with the information, and stunned that there is a problem as I never communicated anything to her previously. I'm a little confused as in our last conference I was MORE THAN clear about my expectation, how they are not being met, my very real concerns and what would be the consequences if this continued.  Oddly, my student teacher bucked up, took it on the chin and is moving forward both positively and aggressively (towards the curriculum) I have every confidence that if what I said is taken seriously, if his work ethic focuses and constricts to being more effective he will not only pass, but make an excellent teacher.  But the work has to start coming in. No more teaching off the top of your head.

Anyway, on the way home I had a big chocolate shake from McDonald's with five laxatives. I'm 106 today... came home weighing 105, probably will be 104 by tomorrow morning. I thought I'd be happier. I'm not. I'm tired. I'm shaky. I'm weak.  But I'm 5 pounds away from perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment