Saturday, March 9, 2013

107!

Just had late lunch early dinner with Michael. He was at the shop getting his car taken care of, so I went out and bought him a PS3 player. Very excited! It's cool to be all set with that. I was afraid that I would have to figure out a bunch of codes and wires... nope. Just plug it in, and then connect to the TV. The controller doesn't even need to be connected. This is fantastic!

I ate a little too much at the restaurant, The Rye and Thyme. It's a really great place, they have deconstructionist versions of normal foods. If you live near it, you should try the Chicken Pot Pie. It's really good! Basically, it's a plat of chicken ala king with a foccia bread biscuit over it. Yummy. I chased it with four laxatives, so I'm hoping it will leave before it does any damage. I'm going to drink water for the rest of the day. But I really want to make sure that I get down to 100 before the end of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment