Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Okay, on it's weigh down

Ha ha! Get it? On it's WEIGH down. I'm a loser. Yup, but I'm a skinny loser!  So I'm doing well with not eating. I get up, have a thin whole wheat bagel with lowfat/lowcal veggie cream cheese (no lie, it's actually really tasty!) then lunch is a bag of grapes, bag of baby carrots, one apple, one lowcal greek yogurt and four cookies... with a fizzy cola sugar free. Dinner is a bowl of cereal or a piece of wheat toast, then a later evening snack of another bag of grapes or a fruit salad. It's more calories than I'd like but the eating more often keeps my metabolism up. I feel more alert and the numbers are going down. Hoping to see 107 soon.

Anyway, my paper is killing me. Hoping to get that fucking thing done tonight. Thursday I have my class. So if I can finish the paper, then I can read tomorrow night and be ready for the class. I'm way behind in my correcting... just will have to wait until the weekend.  We are going to have a good time at Chiabo's, and I'm going to get anything I want to eat. So I'm going to make sure I take care of myself this week and have a good time Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment