Thursday, May 16, 2013

Gingerbread and lemonade

Just made a delicious dinner of spaghetti and homemade meatballs with a yummy loaf of italian bread. I'm trying to be a better wife. So Tuesday I made a nice yummy chicken and dumpling stew, which Michael ate up like nobody's business.  WE had the leftovers yesterday and I did the spaghetti tonight. Tomorrow is chinese take away, delicious.

So I am reading We Have Always Lived in the Castle, and the sister to the narrator made gingerbread as an early spring snack. Granted it's mid-spring here, but it's being a little chilly for my tastes. So I'm happy about that, going to settle down to a nice slice of gingerbread and a big tall glass of ice cold lemonade. I feel like it should be summer vacation.

This morning I had a great treat but it turned out to be not true. I got on the scale and saw my dream come true... 105. But that was wrong. I got on again and the true reading of 109 came on. I didn't eat much today just a scone for breakfast and my carrots for lunch. I could barely get down a small plate of spaghetti with two meatballs before I got sick. Not interested in food lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment