Saturday, May 25, 2013

200 posts

Wow. I like to write about destroying my body.

Anyway, down to 110/109 which is nice. Happy to back there. And I've got my period, so that means I'm carrying around a few extra pounds of bloat. Hopefully that will leave me soon. I'd like to end May at 107. If I can't get my fat ass down to 105 then I can at least get to 107.

I feel good tho. Maybe it's the weather... nope! Rainy and cold here. I almost wanted to turn the heat on, but I just won't out of principle.

I was turned down by Nashoba, again. That school is a fucking joke. The halls are dark, the students are terrible and the staff is angry. I wouldn't work there to save my life! I know it sounds like sour grapes, but honestly that staff is rotten. They walk around angry at the students and bitching about what "bad kids" and "spoiled little rich brats" they have. I don't want to work with people who are mad all of the time and who clearly hate students, teens and teaching. I wonder what possesses people like that to even get into this gig... anyhoo.

I'm feeling good. 'Chaug is wonderful and I love it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment