Saturday, April 13, 2013

Don't look for your heroes... they got chubby

So I forgot to mention, I was at my university two days ago and saw my favorite professor of all time ever! He was the best prof I'd ever studied under, he really helped me out. What was great about this guy was that as nice to me as he was he treated everyone that way. He went out of his way to make sure that every student who interacted with him (not just studied but actually just talked to him) felt heard and understood and valued. I really adored this guy, and had the most disgusting crush on him.

Unfortunately I saw him yesterday and he's just as cute as ever, but... he's fat. I just can't handle people throwing away their health. I don't get it. Work out, eat less, be obsessive. It's easy.

Meanwhile, I'm a big porky 110 so I don't know where I get off talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment