Saturday, April 27, 2013

Ate breakfast

And I don't feel a bit bad about it!  Hoping this is a good sign. Maybe I won't make 100 pounds. Maybe I don't need to be 100 pounds. Maybe I can be 107, or 108 or even the dreaded 109. I'm okay. I'm doing just fine. And I think I'm pretty okay looking. Actually, I got a sneaking suspicion I'm a knockout. Well, okay that's an exaggeration.. I'm pretty and little but not hot. Cute. I'll give myself cute.

Anyway, we went to a really fun lecture on baseball history today in Lancaster at the library. Pretty cool stuff. I like lazy Saturdays when I spend time with my husband doing nerdy stuff.  Very fun day. He's my favourite person.

Gotta prep up for class this week.  Yeah!

Oh, just realized that next week is the second to last week with Bobby the wretched student teacher. Hooray! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank the lord Jesus Christ and get him the fuck out of my classroom Allah! (said the atheist!)

No comments:

Post a Comment