Thursday, June 20, 2013

Keep the faith

So hooray, I'm back at Wilbraham. Word came from my principal himself as I was told that if all goes well with the contract negotiations I'll be back... of course I managed to pack up my entire classroom and move it into my basement. Genius. But I'm happy to have some good news to report. Gardner sent me the "fuck you" letter. I don't get it. I have an MA, experience, and come with oodles of unit plans. But for some reason I never get the job. It's just weird, I (and my principal and APO) can't understand why I keep getting passed over (ha ha, passover).  That's good at least the people I work for value the hell out of me.

Oh well, eventually I'll get a job closer to home and will finally have the life I'd like. Home, dog, free time, no more getting up at 4AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment