Saturday, June 1, 2013

109. thank the lord!

It's about time too. Honestly I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, starve? I've got to get my body down to a decent size and number, but it felt like no matter what I did I would be that big fat 111 or 112.

Today we are going to Bollywood Cafe in Worcester/Shrewsbury. I'm excited, I haven't had delicious Indian food in so long! I honestly think that the last time I had Indian food was when a roommate in college (the first time) brought some that her mother had made. It was delicious, I think I ate more than what was polite... and back then I could eat eat eat! Which is why I got so fat (144) and why I have to be on top of myself now (109! Yeah!).

Okay, well. Probably write again today.

thinspo for today: First day of June:

I'm proud of this girl (no, it's not me) she lost almost 30 pounds, which is amazing that the body on the left is only 150... to be quite honest I'm thinking she's only 4 feet tall if that's 150! But the 121 body is good, she should still work on it. No thigh gap, hips are still a little puffy, arms droop.  Tummy looks great. But there's always room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment