Saturday, July 6, 2013

Smokey and the Bandit

So I'm waiting for the sun to settle in the west and tonight's movie will be none other than Smokey and the Bandit. Yup, the original buddy flick. The original chase flick. The original Burt Reynold's mustache flick. I'm super excited.

I've got everything. Hammock and big pillow. Fire pit going. Four torches for bugs. Smores made and eaten. Ice cream sandwich on stand-by. Popcorn ready and waiting. Projector and dvd just ready for the ready set go.

I just wish I was into beer. Because this is the perfect night for a cool artisinal beer, but I'm slurping down cal free soda like a little girl. Of course, beer is fatty and I want to be a skinny little girl. So cal free soda is just perfect.

Got my five miles in this morning with plenty of sunshine. Fortunately I had recalled to wear sunscreen. I hope I'm not getting too brown. I like my lily white skin. And I like being cancer free!




No comments:

Post a Comment