Saturday, July 6, 2013

skinnying on down

I can feel my body getting thinner. I've only gone down a few pounds, but that's probably a combination of getting muscular and trimming the fat. Monday I'll give myself an official weigh in and a measuring. I think I'll be pretty happy.

One thing I wish I could change are my legs, specifically my thighs. I'd like to get my thighs really thin, like little pins. But I'm running and they are becoming more muscular. I don't want that. Now, I have to admit this morning when I noticed the beginning of a six-pack on my stomach I was not so upset. Personally, I don't think there's a single more disgusting thing on a woman than muscles. Well, I'm sure there are, but I don't want cut arms, or abs, but especially legs! I want thin, waifish legs. I don't want horse legs.

I'll keep going and keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment