Saturday, July 6, 2013

Back yard film festival

I forgot to mention that my alltime FAVOURITE thing about summer is my personalized backyard film festival. I get a fire going, put up a couple of torches, make s'mores, set up my hammock and using my projector watch movies up against the side of the house.

Last night was the inagural Top Gun... not a bad way to start a summer. Tonight I'm torn. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, or Smokey and the Bandit.

Now for those of you purists, like myself, normally this would be a no-brainer. I mean, what could possibly beat four hobbits trekking through a formidable wilderness with some of the truest, and no-so-true (but pretty damned heroically true in the end when it counted most) friends to end evil all over the world?  Burt Reynolds can beat it, that's what.

I'll post picks as it gets to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment