Sunday, July 14, 2013

Back on Track!

Okay, so today is my turning around. I can feel myself getting lighter and tighter. Now first I'm still at 113.6 which is disappointing yes, but my body is so tight I can't believe it.

Exercise:  running five miles on the track every day.
Tuesday:  Tap dancing
Wednesday:  Ballet
Thursday & Saturday: yoga

I'd like to get really flexible so the running is a little counter-productive. But I love it. It's so great to get up and put in my head phones and just run for almost an hour. It's brilliant.  I'm thinking next week I'll push myself to run 6 or 7 miles. Since it's just the track I'm not getting the workout I would if I were doing road work, but my ankles just can't take the road any longer.

I brought my diet back under control too.  These days it's a good breakfast: bowl of cereal; lunch: tuna roll half an apple and a handful of nuts; dinner: toast a few more nuts.  Lots of water.

Today I tried something new. For lunch I had the Black Swan diet:  Poached egg, slice of toast, half a grapefruit. I actually enjoyed it a lot, and I feel full.  No bullshit. I'm satisfied. I think because the combination of starch, carbs and vitamins really satisfied all of my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment