Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fat Fat Go Away

So it's like I just can't get rid of my damned fat. I'm still 113. I'm taking today off from running. Tonight is my first tap class is tonight, so that's kind of a workout. Sort of.

Anyway, I didn't get poison oak from cutting down the tree. Thank God. I don't think I could have handled that.

Okay, no running today.

113 this morning, but I didn't get up until 10:30. Lazy as hell.

Last night I made this amazing open-faced sandwich. It was ciabata bread with thick slices of tomato and mozzarella cheese (sprig of basil in-between the tomato and cheese) with a little bit of salt, pepper and then drizzle of lite balsamic vinegret. It was amazing. I gobbled it down like a pig. Hopefully my brother and sister may come over here for a summer movie night and I'll make it for them. I'd cut it into small 1-inch strips to make eating easier. And serve it with a cool strawberry cocktail.

I'll post pics if I make them tonight... which I probably will as I have a half a brick of cheese and a tomato in the fridge.

I wish I was skinnier, but that will come in time. Just keep working out and eating right.

No comments:

Post a Comment