Monday, July 15, 2013

Six miles and lunch

So today I kicked up my work-out to a six mile run with a one mile walk to cool down. Funny, cool down. It's crazy hot out. My face must have been so red. Two other people came onto the track right around my fourth mile and they left just as I was finishing up. Couldn't take the heat and I don't blame them, it's awful.

This has been a rotten summer for the heat and humidity. Just nasty.

Anyway, after a nice cold shower and several glasses of ice water I made my lunch. The black swan breakfast. Poached egg, slice of toast, half a grapefruit. It was delicious again!  This time I remembered to take a picture, so it's underneath.

Cal count:  toast:  128 cals; egg:  64 cals; 1/2 grapefruit:  37 cals; Total:  229! BRILLIANT!

Weight:  112
Measurements:  thigh: 21 in; hips/bum: 36 in; waist:  25 in; arm: 9in.





Tomorrow is tap and then wednesday is ballet.  If I keep working pretty soon I'll hit perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment