Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Weigh-in

Okay, not that happy today.
Last night I hung out with my family and had the BEST time. We just sat around the kitchen table and talked about everything. It was the best time. I love my family. We are the weirdest, chattiest, smartest, funniest group of fucking nut jobs you'd ever want to meet. Brother and Sister-in-law just got back from their extremely rad trip to South Dakota. They saw the Mount Rushmore, the Bad Lands, and a lot of pretty America. Thy did it right, just drove out staying at national parks and campgrounds. I love that kind of adventurous spirit. Like a dork it makes me think of Frodo. Yeah, I'm a dork.

Anyway, we ate while we talked. I had a hamburger and a hotdog.

So today's weight and measurements are not where I'd like to be, but I have to keep reminding myself that the beginning of the summer is the worst.

Weight:  113.2 *fucking FATTY!!!
Hips and bum:  35.5"
Arm:  9.5"
Thigh:  21"
Waist:  25"

I'm gaining muscles, which is pushing the fat to the surface and making me look a little puffy. My arms look kinda flabby to be honest and I need to work on my abs. Running is good, but I have to mix it up. Tomorrow I'll run my five miles but then do a workout video as well.

Tonight, I'm going to see Jaws at a cool classics run theater. Hooray....

Frodo Lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment