Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nashoba Winery

So had a lovely belted Valentine's Day Lunch with my husband, Michael. It was wonderful, a big delicious roasted veggie sandwich... which I hopefully will pass soon! I can't believe I'm sitting around with this much food in me. It was lovely and very romantic, but I feel that disgusting "full" feeling. I want to cry until I get the food out, but thankfully I'm not feeling compelled to purge. Hurray!

Anyway, while I was there I was talking to Michael about the book The Kite Runner and a woman at the other table heard me and commended me on trying to get my students to think for others. I felt good because it's nice to get compliments, especially since I feel like I'm not doing a great job. Her friend came back from the bathroom and told me I looked adorable.  Sadly, I thought the compliment about my looks impressed me more than the one on my teaching and thinking. Typical me!

Anyway, I have to get to this bloody paper. I'm almost done with it, only five pages to go, no sweat there. Then I can make that skirt I've been working on. I'd like to wear it to class tomorrow and then to work on Monday, or Tuesday. I'll post pictures of it when completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment