Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I love running!

So just got off the treadmill after 5 miles. Pretty good run, feel great about it, and better about life. I'm not that worried about my job...of course see me on Sunday night. I'll probably post every five minutes with "I'm worried" "I'm okay" "I'm getting fired" "I don't care".

Not going to do the yoga. First that Jillian Michaels is actually a little chunky. I know it's muscles, but that's not the look I want for my body. I want to be lovely and slender like Audrey Hepburn in War and Peace... or Audrey Hepburn in anything really. So I'm jut going to shower and take off.

Michael and I are going to order t-shirts for the club he mentors at his high school, he is a history teacher. Then I think it's off to the big mall in Holyoke. I haven't been there in a very long time. I do have to finish that damned paper for Sean, read The Return of Martin Guerre (terrible book, btw) and correct the Think Pieces for my students. Then I should prep for my Contemp Issues classes, not hard I'm already prepped out for handouts, but I'm tempted to prep for Gothic Lit just in case my student teacher is out.

Okay, if anyone is reading this I have a question, why do I smell like cleaning fluid after I run?

No comments:

Post a Comment